High Feed Indexable Milling Inserts LNMU0303 4 Cutting edges Milling Cutter
CNC Inserts CCMT09T304 Carbide Cutting Tools for Stainless Steel
Carbide Turning Inserts DNMG150608-DM CNC Carbide Cutting Tools
External Cutting Tools VNMG160408-PM Carbide Inserts for CNC Machines
Carbide Turning Inserts CNMG120408 CQ chipbreaker For Finishing And Semi-finishing
What is the Carbide Inserts?DEC.30,2020
How to choose the suitable turning insertDEC.02,2020
ZHUZHOU XINHUA ATTENDED SIMM MACHINE EXHIBITION on 24th Sep- 27th Sep. 2020OCT.24,2020
How to choose cemented carbide milling cutterSEP.29,2020
Classification, use and structure of cemented carbide milling cuttersSEP.25,2020
What is the difference between turning and milling?AUG.27,2020
Safety matters needing attention in the use of carbide CNC blade cutting toolsAUG.21,2020
What are the characteristics of carbide cutting tools?AUG.18,2020
Precautions for using cemented carbide bladesAUG.17,2020
What is the difference between an end mill and a keyway milling cutter?AUG.13,2020
First of all, we use a simple example to summarize the CNC turning inserts specification and models. DNMG150408-MS is a CNC machine insert. Generally, the carbide aluminium insert model is represented by 10 numbers. In this model, the first four letters indicate the characteristics of the , and the next six numbers indicate the size, model and characteristics of the CNC turning inserts.
D is 55 ° diamond CNC insert, n is carbide lathe inserts back angle is 0 °, M is precision grade of CNC inserts manufacturing, G is front edge surface and central hole type, 15 is cutting edge length value is 15mm, 04 is CNC tool insert thickness is 4.76mm, 08 is tool tip arc radius is 0.8mm.
(1) The first letter generally indicates the shape of CNC carbide inserts. The commonly used letters are H, O, P, S, T, C, D and E, which are regular hexagon, octagon, pentagonal, square, diamond 80 degree top angle, diamond 55 degree top angle and diamond 75 degree top angle.
(2) The second letter is obviously the angle of the blade back angle. The commonly used letters are A, B, C, D, e, F, G, 0. A indicates that the angle of the rear angle is 3 °, B is 5 °, C is 7 °, D is 15 °, e is 20 °, f is 25 °, G is 30 °, n is 0 °, P is 11 ° and 0 is other rear angle angles.
(3) The third letter indicates the accuracy level of the CNC turning tool , the most commonly used are M and G level. The general rough machining and semi finishing finishing finishing blades are M level, and the precision machining blades and superhard turning inserts are generally grade G.
(4) The fourth letter indicates the front edge of the high speed cutting cermet inserts and the center hole pattern (slot and hole).
(5) There are 6 numbers in total, which are divided into three groups. The first group represents the carbide cermet inserts length, the second group represents the blade thickness, and the third group represents the arc radius of the blade tip.
(6) The letters at the carbide milling inserts indicate the material of the CNC turning inserts. There are many materials for the carbide CNC blade, and the products produced by different materials will naturally be different. Therefore, when purchasing cemented carbide numerical control blade, we must pay attention to the selection of the material of the blade. The price of different materials is also different. It is usually represented by two letters, mostly alloy, P for general steel, m for stainless steel, K for gray cast iron or ductile iron, n for scrap iron / aluminum metal, s for heat resistant alloy or titanium alloy, h for high hardness material, etc.
ZHUZHOU XINHUA CEMENTED CARBIDE is a manufacturer of carbide cutting tools and CNC turning inserts since 1989. There are hundreds of mold of items are available, including turning inserts, milling inserts, aluminium inserts, cermet inserts, grooving inserts and end mill cutters. Our factory is located in Zhuzhou city, Hunan Province, China. We are welcome you to visit us!Tags: Carbide cutting tools model, CNC turning inserts specification