We are a manufacturer of carbide inserts since 1989. DM chipbreaker is widely used chip-breaker for semi-finishing and finishing machining steel and stainless steel. We are expecting become your long term partner in China.
1.High technical production line full automatic,to ensure delivery on time.
2.Attending international exhibitions 10 years all around with with good reputations.
3.Various types of mould ,size , chipbreaks and coating for customer to choice ,More than10.000set of mould to satisfied all customers requirements.
4.We accept special design to open new mould according to customers drawing and samples.
5.We provide different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic box and outside wooden box .
6.Have domestic and overseas servide people 24hours on line for sales and after sales service.
|Workpieces||Cutting data||Workpieces||Cutting data|
|p||ap 3 mm(0.4-5.5)||k||ap 3 mm(0.4-5.5)|
|fn 0.2 mm/r(0.1-0.3)||fn 0.2 mm/r(0.1-0.3)|
|vc 220m/min(180-300)||vc 220m/min(265-185)|
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Tool Steel 36-48 HRC:||• Higher carbon content
• Higher chrome, nickel, and moly content
• Tough material to machine
• Difficult to break and control the chip flow
• The material surface will harden when machined at high speed
• Good surface finish
|Ferritic, Martensitic, and PH Stainless Steel under 48 HRC:||• Brittle
• Stringy chips
• High cutting force
• The material will harden when machined at high speed.
|Austenitic Stainless Steel:||• Becomes gummy under machining operations due to nickel content
• Very difficult to machine in soft conditions
• Very difficult to machine at a small depth of cut
• Develops a tough string of chips that are difficult to control. Forms a build-up on the insert tip
• Low thermal conductivity results in excess heat at the insert tip
• Material surface will harden due to high chromium content
|Ductile and Malleable Cast Iron||• Very difficult to machine
• Small depth of cut
• Spherical form graphite makes machining difficult
• The carbide concentration creates hard spots
• The material structure is not uniform
• The crater wear and flank of the insert makes machining difficult
• The insert tool life is less than gray cast iron
|Gray Cast Iron||• Flake form of graphite makes machining easy
• Contains scale, inclusions and sand in the surface
• The material will break easily on the end of the cut
• Tendency to chatter and vibrate on thin wall section
• Chucking and rigidity of the workpiece is extremely important to minimize distortion, to achieve a good finish and close tolerance.
Our factory is located in Zhuzhou city, Hunan Province, China. We are welcome you to visit us!
These are our customers feedback. They are from different countries of the world. We are very appreciate their trust and support.
1). Different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic box and outside wooden box . We could offer label with customized LOGO.
2). Delivered by DHL, TNT, FEDEX or UPS
3). 24hours on line for sales and after sales service and in time technology supports.
Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer ?
A:We are a professional manufacturer, have more than 15 years experience in this field.
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:Usually 3-5 working days . if it is not available, it will take 15-25 workdays.
Q:Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A:Yes, we could offer free sample(carbide insert, parting and grooving, milling etc.)for testing as support.
Q:Can you send products to our Forwarder in China?
A:Yes, if you have Forwarder in China, we will glad to send products to him/her.
Q:Can you produce Special carbide Tools ?
A:Yes, we can. OEM and ODM are available. And we have our own professional R&D team that we could produce according to your drawing or sample.