High Feed Indexable Milling Inserts LNMU0303 4 Cutting edges Milling Cutter
CNC Inserts CCMT09T304 Carbide Cutting Tools for Stainless Steel
Carbide Turning Inserts DNMG150608-DM CNC Carbide Cutting Tools
External Cutting Tools VNMG160408-PM Carbide Inserts for CNC Machines
Carbide Turning Inserts CNMG120408 CQ chipbreaker For Finishing And Semi-finishing
Buy Top Class CNC insert From Zhuzhou XinHua CementedSEP.24,2021
Why Do Chinese Carbide Tools Are The Best?SEP.24,2021
Know About The High Performance Carbide ToolsSEP.24,2021
Why You Need Carbide Cutting Tools And Inserts Form This Company?AUG.24,2021
High End Precision Cutting With Help Of Carbide Inserts And MillsAUG.24,2021
Why The Best Carbide Tools Are Necessary For Your Industrial Use?AUG.24,2021
Find best quality APMT1604, CCMT09T304, & VCGT160404AUG.13,2021
What are the carbide inserts?AUG.06,2021
What Are Use of The Carbide ToolsJUL.27,2021
Quality Carbide Inserts manufacturers in ChinaJUL.27,2021
1). ISO Type: TNMG160408-PM
2). Chip Breaker: PM
3).Grade Description: Thick TiCN + thick Al2O3 coating on carbide, a grade of Black Diamond Series For Steel Machining (color: black)
4). Workpiece Material (ISO): Steels (P10-P30)
5). Dimension (inch): L=0.650, I.C.=0.375, S=0.187, d=0.150, r=0.031
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Tool Steel 36-48 HRC:||• Higher carbon content
• Higher chrome, nickel, and moly content
• Tough material to machine
• Difficult to break and control the chip flow
• The material surface will harden when machined at high speed
• Good surface finish
|Ferritic, Martensitic, and PH Stainless Steel under 48 HRC:||• Brittle
• Stringy chips
• High cutting force
• The material will harden when machined at high speed.
|Austenitic Stainless Steel:||• Becomes gummy under machining operations due to nickel content
• Very difficult to machine in soft conditions
• Very difficult to machine at a small depth of cut
• Develops a tough string of chips that are difficult to control. Forms a build-up on the insert tip
• Low thermal conductivity results in excess heat at the insert tip
• Material surface will harden due to high chromium content
|Ductile and Malleable Cast Iron||• Very difficult to machine
• Small depth of cut
• Spherical form graphite makes machining difficult
• The carbide concentration creates hard spots
• The material structure is not uniform
• The crater wear and flank of the insert makes machining difficult
• The insert tool life is less than gray cast iron
|Gray Cast Iron||• Flake form of graphite makes machining easy
• Contains scale, inclusions and sand in the surface
• The material will break easily on the end of the cut
• Tendency to chatter and vibrate on thin wall section
• Chucking and rigidity of the workpiece is extremely important to minimize distortion, to achieve a good finish and close tolerance.
The insert has a special thick and smooth multi-layer coating that offers outstanding wear resistance and toughness. The coating materials are MT-TiCN0-Al2O3 with thickness of 14μm, which have high abrasion resistance. After special management on the surface of the coating inserts, the internal stress and surface of coating were reduced while cutting resistance was also cut down. It is excellent choice for semi-finishing to medium machining of steels at high speeds.
These are our customers feedback. They are from different countries of the world. We are very appreciate their trust and support.
1．Packaging, shipping and service
1). Different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic box and outside wooden box . We could offer label with customized LOGO.
2). Delivered by DHL, TNT, FEDEX or UPS
3). 24hours on line for sales and after sales service and in time technology supports.
Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer ?
A:We are a professional manufacturer, have more than 15 years experience in this field.
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:Usually 3-5 working days . if it is not available, it will take 15-25 workdays.
Q:Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A:Yes, we could offer free sample(carbide insert, parting and grooving, milling etc.)for testing as support.
Q:Can you send products to our Forwarder in China?
A:Yes, if you have Forwarder in China, we will glad to send products to him/her.
Q:Can you produce Special carbide Tools ?
A:Yes, we can. OEM and ODM are available. And we have our own professional R&D team that we could produce according to your drawing or sample.